Irregular menstruation. Scan shows hyperechoic focus and dominant follicle. Am I ovulating?

Hi, I have not had regular menstration for a couple of years. About every 6months. I am 38. My Gyn was quiring polycystic, however results show this is not the case. What was found however is:endometruim up to 5mm a hperechoic focus of 2mm and right overy 6cc with a 23mm dominant folicle in it. Does this mean I am ovulating at the moment? I have to wait acouple of weeks to see my specialist and would like to try and understand results
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013