Irregular menstruation. Prescribed duoluton L to regularise periods since years. What can be done for proper treatment?

Hi Doctor, My friend s daughter is 14 yrs old. Her menustration cycle started at age of 12, which is still not regular. her period comes after 3-4 months and doesnt stop on its own. She has visited several good doctors and done all adviced ultrasound . everytime she is adviced to take to Duoluton L for 21 days to stop or reguarlised the period. The treatment is On since last 1.5 year and there is no hope. I would really request you to guide us since the girl is really suffering a lot. I have all the documents with me. Pls let me know if any other detail is needed to study to case further. Thanks a ton in Advance
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012