Irregular menstruation. Pregnancy test positive. Cystic hyperechoic structure in the ovary. What does it mean?

Hi im 25 years of age having irregular menstrual cycle.sometimes evey 2nonths or 3 of now i dont have my menstrual cycle for 2 months and 3 days.i took a pregnancy test kit and it read as positive result.but wen i had my transvaginal ultrasound it says that there is no signs of pregnancy.maybe im pregnant but still its too endometrial lining is thick.and there is a cystic hyperechoic structure in my left ovary.wthat does this means?am i pregnant??
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013