Irregular menstruation. On ayurvedic treatment. Have iron and calcium deficiency. Need a cure

hi, i am 24 i am suffering from irregular periods.. sometimes it stops bleeding and at times it bleeds very high.. sometimes even clots.. i am undergoing ayurvedic treatment for this from past 1yr 4months but still its not cured properly.. kindly suggest some remedies to help it out.. as i am already deficient of iron and calcium and not even able to take part in any sort of activities.. i ll be highly thankful..
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013