Irregular menstrual periods. Feeling nauseous and vomitted, abdominal pain. Ultrasound showed cysts. Is it dangerous and affect conception?

Hello, I am 27 yrs old, married and having a 5 yr old son, I had irregular menstrual period from last october and I consulted a doctor, I was prescribed some medicines and now my period is normal. But a few months back, I started feeling nauseous and sometimes vomitted. Last Sunday morning, I had a severe right lower abdominal pain which stopped only after Diclofenac injection . I had an ultrasound test which shows a cystic SOL on my right ovary measuring about 4.1 x 3.7cms with internal echoes. Is it dangerous? Will the pain come back? Or will it stop me from conceiving again? Regards Jen
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012