Irregular menstrual cycle, ultrasound shows retroverted uterus. How to make it normal ?

menstrual cycle has never organized and I have come down only with special medicines Please help me I am 26 years old and I was married and divorced because of not being able to pregnancy for a period 5 years, I want to teaming menstrual cycle and to be completely normal please help My ultrasound report is: the uterus is retroverted & normal in size . homogeneous texture no SOL empty cavity endometrial thickness 6mm the RT ovary is normal in size & texture contains small follicles the LT ovary is normal in size & texture contains small follicles no free fluid is seen in the cul de sac RT adnexea is clear LT adnexea is clear
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012