Irregular menstrual cycle, pregnancy detected through ultra sound. Advise?

Hi, I didn't know I was pregnant til I was 14 weeks and 3 days pregnant, because I kept having a menstrual cycle and my baby doctor told me by ultrasound that I got pregnant around april 17-19.I am ashamed to say but I was with the 1st boy from january-april and with the 2cnd boy in may, When I got with the 2cnd boy I noticed my periods were irregular, I would start bleeding for 2 days and then it would stop for a few days and then start all over again. My question is, could the ultrasound been wrong about my conception date, or is it possible by my menstrual cycle that I was already pregnant when I got with the 2cnd guy in May?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013