Irregular menstrual cycle, gaining weight. Have high BP. Will Bigomet SR help ?

hi, i am 23 years old, i have been facing the problem of irregular menstrual cycle since 2 years and i get my periods almost after 4-5 months and when i get it, it goes on for a month. I have also been putting on lot of weight around 10 kgs due to this problem. It seems that i also have high blood pressure . I was also operated once for cyst in left ovary , now the doctor says that I have pcos . So plz suggest me will having bigomet sr 500 help me???? and will it help in reducing weight??
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013