Irregular menstrual cycle from the onset of puberty. What are treatment options?

Hi, I am 29 years old, married from last five months. My problem is that of irregular menstrual cycle from the onset of puberty itself. For initial six months it was absolutely fine then disarrayed and continued for four months without ceasing... I was 15 the doctor treated after which my periods were gone for almost a year and then when they started again by themselves .. They were erratic.. I had taken ATT at 17 , repeated again at 20. I have taken intermittent dozes of duoluton l but to no avail.. During last six months .. Am on duoluton l dose and left it a month earlier.. Now again after leaving my cycle is repeated by itself after 44 days.. My ultrasound whenever done has been normal.. Am anxious to conceive as am closing 30 .. And family pressure.. Plz help
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013