Irregular menstrual cycle after miscarriage. Abdominal pain, movement in stomach. Could I be pregnant?

Hello Dr. Lundi, My name is Lasheka! I have given birth to 2 beautiful little girls, and last year August 8th 2011 I had a miscarriage with my 3rd child. Ever since then my menstrual cycle has been irregular but its been coming every month. Some months it ll come on in the beginning and other at the end, this past August it didn t even come at all.. But I had one the first 7 months of this year, and it came on in September and October, now im waiting for it to come for this month. I sometimes feel throttles or some type of movement in my stomach ever so often and im worried I might be pregnant again. Sometimes I even feel heavy sharp pains in my abdomen area. Could I be pregnant? Or could this be an after affect from a miscarriage! I haven t been to the doctors yet and I haven t taken a pregnancy test . Oh yeah and my periods were regular, meaning they lasted 4-6 days like they normally would! I hope you can help me.. Thanks for your time!
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012