Irregular menstrual cycle. Taking meprate. Reduce weight? Can I get pregnant?

Hi I am 30 years old with a very irregular menstrual cycle .... my last periods was in the month of November.... I went to Doc last month and they asked me to reduce weight and then get back to them for treatment .... Also they asked me to take Meprate 10 mg for 5 days with which I would get my menstrual cycle in 7 days after the tablet is stopped. Its been 9 days now and i have not yet got my periods and also my pregnancy test showed negative... Is there a chance to get pregnant with this tablet....
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012