Irregular menstrual cycle. Shortness of breath, fluttering in the stomach, dizziness. Will a home pregnancy test work?

Hi. I have irregular menstrual cycles. But the last couple of months I've been getting it like clockwork every 30 days. I missed what should of been my period this month. I'm married and have been having unprotected sex for 3 years. Lately ive been noticing a weird feeling in the back of my throat, short breath and weird fluttering feeling in my stomach ( stomach feels hard). Will a at home pregnancy test work for me? Since I have irregular cycles? Plz help I also feel dizzy but haven't vomited yet.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013