Irregular menstrual cycle. Done endometrial test. What does the results indicate, reason for irregularities?

i am 22 years old and as of my age my menstrual cycle is irregular sometimes it was 7 months to have a menstruation when i consult with an obgyne it said that nothing is abnormal.. but my endometrium is thin with 0.15cms isochoic. my uterus is anteverted with 6.1 x 3.0 x right ovary is 3.1 x 2.7 x 1.9cm and it is lateral. my left ovary is 3.2 x 3.0 x 1.9. My cervix is 1.9 x 1.2 x 1.9.. Can you interpret the result? Is it possible for me to be pregnant? what do you think is the cause of irregularities of my menstraul cycle?
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012