Irregular menstrual bleeding & expiriencing severe pain

Hi doctor, I am 48 yrs old, and expiriencing bleeding in between menses,for more than a year now, had Undergone D & C, last nov,2008. & still have abnormal bleeding. I am expiriencing severe pain, before, during ( at least for 2-3 days, im having it the least is 8 days ) on the lower part of my abdomen, radiating on my upper part of abdomen.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Aug 2009
  Anonymous's Response
Hi If u need doctor's opinion u need to click on the live chat with a doctor link on top. Here u can get info from forum members who r mostly ppl like u n me, not doctors. Anyway, Im 52 F. I started bleeding bw periods at the age of 46. No cause was found after many tests. Ultimately I decided to go ahead with hysterectomy (uterus removal surgery) at 48 yrs. Now I am perfectly alright. No problems since then. I think u really do need to see a doc. This isn't a problem tht u should be ignoring.