Irregular menses, negative pregnancy check. Am I pregnant or is something wrong with me?

Hi expert, I am 28yrs old and I am a mother of 1. I have been having this irregular menses. In March, my menses came on the normal expected date but it lasted only until the next day. In April, my menses came twice. 1st was on the 2nd April and ended on the 3rd April. I got it again on the 29th April but it ended on the 30th April. On the 10th April, I did a pregnancy check but it was negative. I am really worried. I am planning for a child but could it be that I am pregnant or something is wrong with me? Please do advise. Regards, Qee
Asked On : Wed, 9 May 2012
Hello mam, in my opinion you should get an ultrasound done for pelvic organs.
In case ultrasound is normal then see for the next period. If that is again deranged then visit your gynecologist. Wish you all the best.