Irregular light periods, nausea after eating, lower back pain, dizziness. Pregnancy test negative. Help?

Hi Doctor, I am having irregular period history .I m married , 29 year old. I had very light bleeding for 10 days , started 5 days before due date (approx) n ends when the period ends from 26th july till 5 th Aug -now , for last 15 days i m getting an unusual feeling like vomiting after eating, lower back pain , dry mouth , slight dizziness and a pain around my belly button , i hv taken a pregnancy test n its negative.I m very worried ,pls help.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012