Irregular heavy prolonged periods, gone through dx laproscopy. What should I do?

Hi doc!I ev problem of irregular heavy prolongd periods more than 15 days some times even throughout the month m married with no children my ultrasound shows a thick lining of endometrium some times it becomes normal i ev gone through dx laproscopy last month for ibnormal heavy nd prolonged periods nd for having no children laproscopy was ok wd no problem nd biopsy showed hormonal imbalance effect now doc advised me to start progyluton n primolute N for 3 months what should I do?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013