Irregular heavy periods, tiredness, spotting, cramps. Causes for symptoms?

For the past several months I have had irregular periods. Heavier than usual. More painful and mired moody. Very tired . Two weeks after my last period I started again but stopped a couple hours later but spotting on and off since then for past three weeks. Some times thick and tissue like. Sometimes just light and only noticed when I wipe after urinating. Just started a little heavier again today with cramps but still not as heavy as usual period. For past three weeks e retime it starts to flow and think period is actually starting it stops and just slight spotting continues.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012