Irregular heavy periods, getting heavier. Had a Hep-B injection. Could this cause heavy bleeding ?

Hi , I am 25 yrs old and my period has never been regular, sometimes I go months without a period but they are usually very heavy and last 5- 8 days, but i have been on my period since beginning of october and it is getting heavier and a brighter red, i dont believe i am pregnant although i havnt taken a test. i moved up to mountains in scotland with soft water from flat lowlands with hard water. within the 1st week i got a urine infection which i had anitbiotics for and cleared that week, and i have had to wear tampons aswell as pads to stop a new infection as the blood was an irritant , although i hav not had tampons before... I have also had to have a Hep-B injection from my type of work ... could any of this cause me to bleed like this?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  7 Awaiting Answer