Irregular, heavy periods. Sharp pain in lower left abdomen. What could this be?

having irregular and heavy periods for the past few months - this month I had my period twice - first one started november 4 and ended november 8. I got it again (full period not just light spotting) on November 16 and that period was over yesterday. I have however been getting a sharp pain (on and off throughout the day) on my left lower abdominal area by my pelvis . Going to make appointment with my gyno tomorrow morning but curious as to what this may be. I am 42 - not sure if it could be menopause/perimenopause or ? thank you
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  13 Awaiting Answer