Irregular heart beats, chest pain, light headed on sitting or standing. Cure for symptoms?

Hi Doctor, My name is XXXXXXXX and I am 16 years old. For a while I have noticed that I have an irregular heart beat but didn t take it seriously. Occasionally, I would have very sharp pains in my chest that would last around 5-10 seconds and I ve also noticed that my heart pounds when I lay down. Now I m starting to feel lightheaded (like I want to faint) and happens when I stand or sit down. Is it anything to be worried about? Other things I experience is excessive tiredness (I cant follow through with a lot of activities). Many thanks
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013