Irregular heart beat, frequent urination, belching, tiredness, high temperature. What may wrong?

hello. my name is christopher ryan. im 35 years old. i havent been able to sleep tonight. i have a strong irregular heart rate and beating hard and just dont feel well at all . i have had to use the bathroom alot . im on 50 mg a day of atenolol for my heart . im very gassy, belching alot. im very scared and dont know what it is. i dont know if im light headed or or just very tired what should i do? i had blood work done about a month ago . my trig are 231 my total choles is 200 my hdl is 42 and my ldl is 112 my temperature is going up and down also
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013