Irregular heart beat. Normal pulse and BP. What should be wrong?

Hi, Im 52 years old, when I had 4 beers and dinner I came home and fell asleep about 2 hrs. later on the sofa, my heart was beating very irregular and lasted 4 hrs. this has happened twice in the last month, I dont drink much at all.I have had irregular beating the last 6 months,I did go see my md.and the did a24 hr monitor and he said I have early heart beat not to worry, but this is different, my blood pressure is perfect 117 over 75 and my resting pulse is 68. I feel the problem more so when at rest, I go on my exersize bike 3 to 4 times a week, get my pulse up to 120 and I feel fine. any thoughts
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013