Irregular eating habits. Having hypoglycemia, nausea, dizziness, weakness, tremors, headache, vomitting. Matter of concern?

Hello :) everytime I wait to long to eat I appear to have symptoms of hypoglycemia nausea dizziness weakness tremors but then it always leads to a vicious headache that lasts all day and projectile vomiting that comes with some relief I have been trying to eat smaller meals more frequently but the nature of my job doesn t always allow me to eat regularly....should I be concerned about the headache and vomiting?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013