Irregular cycles with heavy bleeding, taking ovral to stop bleeding. Had kidney transplanted. Future problems ?

I am kidney transplanted 8 years now And I , on several drugs as well..... I have an irregular cycles some time it starts bleeding and it continues for like 15 days than have to take ovral l to stop the bleeding .....recommended by doctor if I face such issues .....but want to know will I have any issues in near future or baby s or any kind of complications...... YYYY@YYYY and YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012