Irregular cycles, brown discharge during periods with headaches, weakness, dull cramps in pelvic region. Causes ?

Hello. I'm unsure of what is happening. My cycles are very regular every month. I received my cycle on schedule but this time there was brown discharge in place of the cycle for 1 day. It stopped then the cycle came but it was darker than usual, never got to the bright red color. Anyhow, while on my cycle I was having headaches, weakness, shortness of breath, very fatigued and vomiting. The flow of the cycle was the same as usual, not too heavy. The cycle is over but I am still having dull cramps in the pelvic region, still feeling the nausea and headaches and light twinges in my breasts. My cycle is 29 days and started on 4/17/2013. What could be causing these symptoms?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013