Irregular cycle, abdominal cramps, hurts and burns while peeing. Reasons?

Hi i have an irregular cycle not sure how long,but its beetween 35 and 38 days i think i might have ovulated around a week ago and I didnt use protection, for the past week i have been feeling cramps in the middle of my lower abdomen close to the uterus and close to the vagina i had sharp pains today i began feeling discomfort while peeing it kind of hurts and burns at the same time i feel the need to urinate but hardly anything comes out my last two periods were on febuary the 10 and march the 20 im not sure whats wrong with me
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013