Irregular cycle, FSH 21.46 ml U/mL, LH 8.71 ml U/ml, no developing follicle, ovarian failure

hi i m 37 years old un merried.Ihave irregular cycle since last 7- 8 months. my doctor advised to take a blood test on the 2nd day of my period - FSH and Estradoil among others. My results were very high for FSH 21.46 mlU/ml but LH is 8.71 mlU/ml. the ultra sound reports says the right overy size is 2.5cm x1.2cm and left overy size is 2.5cm x1.3cm and no developing follciles seen in both overies at the 5 day of cycle. My doctor suggest it is pre ovarian faillure and their is no treatment for this. I m not taking any medication .
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012