Irregular bowels, X-ray showed stool blockage. Taken Magnesium citrate. Is viral infection the cause?

I haven t been able to make a regular bowl movement in over a week. I ve taken every laxative from Magnesium Citrate to prune juice and nothing seems to work and I ve even been to a doctor for x rays and there was some stool blockage but I don t know if it was just dislodged and lodged somewhere else on its way down. I m also sick with a viral infection that s been going around and I was wondering if that had something to do with it. I need something that works. Please and thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013