Irregular bleeding with pain, sick feeling, high sex drive, taking micronor pill. Is it due to the pill?

Hi, iv been taking the micronor pill now for around 2-3 months , i have irregular bleeding every day which is a pain. And i feel sick quite often. my sex drive is rediculas and i constantly want sex. is this all due to this pill i have changed from pill to pill about 4 times now and iv had peoblems with every one. What do u suggest now ?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012

Please do not change medications without a proper guidance from your treating doctor.

In my opinion you should stop taking all oral contraceptive pills and go for other contraceptive measures like IUD (Intra Uterine Device) or mirena or a transdermal patch of the oral contraceptive.

Use barrier method or condoms for some time until you better with your symptoms.

The right and choice to choose a contraceptive lies with the individual. The doctor can only explain the merits and demerits.

Hope this helps you.

I wish you good health.