Irregular bleeding with abdominal cramps. On levonorgestrel and ethinylestradiol tablet. Further?

Hi, I am Pradeep. My wife was having irregular bleeding with abdominal pain for some time about 3 to 4 months ago, we got ultrasound done and found she had right polycystic ovarian syndrome . we met a gynecologist who prescribed my wife Levonorgestrel and Ethinylestradiol tablet. After two months, my wife again had pain in the right lower abdomen. we got ultrasound done USG pelvis (TAS), which showed uterine myohyperplasia. we have two children, delivered through C-section. plz suggest what to do. i am in a fix.
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013