Irregular bleeding, sore breasts, headache. Trying to conceive. Pregnant?

hi i;ve searched so much i was just wondering my last proper period was on 22 april-26 april,but i startd bleedn a week befor my next period was due,, it startd light then got a bit darker nd tiny amounts of clots,,bleedn only lasted three days though..a week after me period was due i began bleedn again it was like dark red maybe?? that only lasted 4 days. both times the bleedn wasnt fully like my normal periods and they usually last 5 days... me and my partner have been ttc for 3 years now and within that i have had 1 early m/ breasts r sore i can feel like huge kinda lumps and then a few small lumps around it,,the skin part around my nipples appear a bit darker and my nipples are quite sore when they get hard >:( i had a few head aches here nd there, a few times when i felt real hot and minor as lower back pain, but just twice lately .. sorry if thats TMI but i really need to know if theres a chance i could be preggas?? i dont wanna take a test cause i dont wanna be let dwn :( please help:(
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013