Irregular bleeding, postcoital bleeding, nausea, weight loss, abdominal cramps, lower backache. Smear test, colposcopy, biopsy done. Reason?

I had a normal smear 10 weeks ago but have still had irregular bleeding, post coital bleeding, nausea, weight loss abdominal cramps and lower back pain as well as constant tiredness. I was referred for a colposcopy and a high number of abnormal cells were found. A biopsy was taken which I am waiting on results. I don t understand how I can go from a a normal smear to this in 10 weeks?? Especially when everything I have read says cervical cancer is slow developing
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012