Irregular bleeding post getting off depo, have heavy bleeding with cramps. How can I regulate it?

Hi I m 18 I ve been on depo for about 3 years mostly faithfully. My last shot was due on september 12th 2012 but I didn t get it because I didn t like the ireegular bleeding it gave me. I havnt had the shot since . So since september I havnt used any birth control . I think I ve been getting periods but I m not sure ecause they never occur around the same time each month for instance one month ill get a period in the begining for three days the next month at the end of the month for like a week then it ll stop. A lot of irregular bleeding basically. But imay be having one sincethis Friday the 4th but I m concerned because I m bleeding really heavily like realllllly bad and the cramps always occur. I don t know what to do and any advise to regulate my period or even getone back? Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  10 Awaiting Answer