Irregular bleeding and spotting after depo shot, had unprotected sex, experiencing pregnancy symptoms. Can I be pregnant ?

Ok so my name is AAAAA. I had the depo shot back in july 16. and never went in for my 2nd shot in october. within a week or two of not getting it i was having my bleeding back, but was spotting off and on for 2 months straight. The 11 to the 16 of december i had un protected sex, and the 13th or 14th of i believe the bleeding just cold turkey stopped. and came back on the 19th or 20th of december. And it was like spotting and a regular size period for like a week i blieve, then turned into going thru super tampons. With heavy bleeding and blood clots. And that lasted like 5 days i believe. Now since about a week after having sex ive been having pregnancy symptoms . like nasaue tired headaches backaches, increase appititie. Those went away though. My bleeding officially stopped like 4 - 5 days ago. & im noticing all my veins showing on my body especially my vaginal area, legs and chest . THey come out more after taking a bath or shower. They even show on my stomach after taking a bath. Ive gained like 4 lbs. And i really think im pregnant. They did a blood test July 1 2013. And it came back negative. Could it been a false answer? can i still be pregnant. My email address is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013