Irregular black discharge farted out of vagina. What is wrong?

hi I finished my period two days ago and I had a very light third day, and the fourth day I had almost nothing but a dark brownish/ black discharge. I was fine yesterday but today when I was going to the bathroom I thought I had to poop so I pushed, but black discharge was like farted out of my vagina instead. what's wrong with me :(
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013
Hi, thanks for using healthcare magic

It is likely that the black substance that was emitted from your vagina is old blood. Old blood changes from its bright red colour to a brown black colour.

It is likely old blood residue from your period. You can consider monitoring it, it should resolve within 24 to 48 hours

I hope this helps