Irregular and small period. Feeling sick after intercourse. Nipples sore. Pregnant?

Hi, im not due my monthly cycle till the 24th march they have been irregular sometimes but nothing more than a week. i had intercourse a week later. But since Sunday I woke up feeling sick to the point I got sick not much that happened a few times. I mainly just got a mouthful of sick. The odd time a little bit more. I tried to eat something light I felt sick again. Later Sunday day I had some steak about 2/3hours later I got sick again and since then I ve been feeling sick on and off. My nipples have been sore on and off as well. I just did a strip test but it wasn t my first morning wee. I was wondering could i be pregnant And did i test to early.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013