Irregular and missing periods, heavy bleeding. Took loette. Suggestions? age is 22yrs unmarried girl. i have problem of irregular periods. last month 6th april i got periods after completing course of Loette tablets suggested by my gynaec. i got heavy bleeding for 5 days the she suggested me to take Tab pause 500, for 3 days..3 tabs per day. i took 2 tabs per day for 3 days. then my bleeding stopped.
after 2 days i again got a very light bleeding which stopped in 2days.

now its 5th march, still i have not got my periods. i dint take any medicines in this period.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013