Irregular and missing periods. Not pregnant. What is the problem?

Hello doctor! i have been facing the problem of irregular periods since 4 months..that is since december..hence i have taken sysron n once n got my periods in january..but after dat again it stopped..n now itz 2 months above i havent got my periods! i am married and my husband stays abroad so we i am note sexualy active since 1 year! i am sure i am not pregnant! but yeah i have been experiencing breast tendeness during the moth beginning since 2 months..! i really dont know wats the problem..please help
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013