Irregular and light periods after hysterosalpingogram. Suggest

Hello Doctor Am 31 years old and married since two years. Am actually following a treatment with the local gynae to be able to get pregnant. In Feb 2013 had a hysterosalpingogram under the instruction of the gynae All hopefully happened well during the process But the very next month and ever since I am having ireegular period whereby i was always regular. At first i did not have my period and my gynae prescribed me some medication for me to have my period but this month it is a very slight blood flow since 2 days. I normally have heavy periods for seven days

Plse help me doc
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013