Irregular Period

Please type your query here. Since this query is directed to our panel of specialists and super-specialists, please mention your problem in as much detail as possible. Do not forget to highlight your Age, Gender, Medical History and Treatment History of the problem you are facin Last month on the 7 I had my regular period. Then on the 21 of the same month I got a heavier period thAt lasted longer. Now in the month of march I started bleeded early last week but it only seemed to be spotting. A couple days ago I also had really bad stomach pains that became really bad and lasted all night. What could cause this? Are these things related? I'm 18 years old I'm on birth control but I never remember to take it.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Mar 2010

I am 33 years old and TTC. I started clomid cycle 2 on day 5-9 of my cycle. It is now, day 16 and I am still bleeding. Also note, I spotted for 2 days before it started. My period has been lighter than usual this month and never really "kicked" in but 16 days of dark brown spotting if you will. Could this be due to the clomid or something else? Also, can I still ovulate this month?

am 23 i see my period twice in a mouth

Anonymous's Response

I am 11 and I just wondered what do you tell your mom that you have started your period? please help!