Iron deficiency:anemia, feeling fatigued after stopping iron medication, Vit D deficiency, heart arrhythmia, Diltiazem

I have been diagnosed with Iron Deficiency Anemia . I had colonoscopy and upper Gi and everything was ok. I am 63 years so not menustrating. I was taking Iron supplements and being tested monthly and my Iron level was improved and normal. I quit taking the Iron and I have been feeling fatigued and also not thinking properly. I originally was diagnosed with Vit D deificiency and was having heart rythmia and went on Diltiazem . Are these related and should I go back on the Iron or go have a blood test . It has been 6 months since tested as I was normal finally and quit taking Vit about 6 weeks ago.
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012