Involved in masturbation. I want to know that how can i overcome this habit and how to recover the stuff i have lost?

Hello Doctor, i am 25 years old, i working in small company and last three years involved masturbation. so i leaved last one years. i want to know that how can i overcome this habit and how to recover the stuff i have lost . In addition i feel tired, lost of stamina and sexual stuff stays on my mind like every time which makes me turned on doctor please help me i want to get rid of this habit. I am 25 years so can i recover quickly Without any problem and tell me some ways by which i can get rid of it.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have been indulged in frequent masturbation since 3 years and have noticed tiredness and loss of stamina. You have doubt in your mind and think these symptoms to be due to masturbation.
First of all there is myth in a mind of common man that excessive masturbation is the reason of all sexual problems But I would like to state that it has been discussed in scientific forums all over the world and proved scienificaly that masturbation does not have any negative effect on any organ or system in the body.All the problems that you are facing now are mind related and due to anxiety.
Following measures will help to boost up your level of confidence and allay anxiety and there by improve your sexual performance,in future.
1) Practice moderate exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 hour.
2) Take high protein diet rich in vitamins A,C,E,D.fruits and vegetables .
3) Avoid alcohol and smoking .
4)Take some anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday. Please do not worry these things are bound to get resolved over a period of time.