Involved in car accident. Have severe neck pain, itching in upper back muscles, numbness in hands, feet. Reason?

I was involved in a car accident on 822/2012. A lady hit me in the front and my car lost control and I hit another man sitting in a driveway waiting for traffic to out. Okay, I have two MRI s scheduled in the next couple of weeks. I have been to two chiropractors. The first one would not give me a referral and so I discharged myself to see one my family member goes to. He immediately examined me and said I needed to see a neurologist . So, I went and she examined me and ordered the EMG test and the two MRI s. Diagnosis of the EMG test is numbness. My question for you today is this: I experience severe upper, lower, and neck pain . When I use my arms to do things, I have to quit because the muscles get wore out. My upper back muscles itch really bad and my hands and feet are numb. What do you think is wrong.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013