Involved in a car accident, nosebleeds, blood clot in nostril. Medical attention needed?

I was involved in a car accident I was rear ended from behind. I didn t feel I had any injuries at the time an hour after I got home I had a nose bleed. I got it stopped, but an hour later, it started bleeding again. I got it stopped and went to bed. I woke up the next moirning with a clot of blood in my nostril . This was in the right nostril only. This was a month ago. Could there still be something I should check on.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012