Involuntary movements of right little finger, sudden head turning towards right. Are the two symptoms interrelated?

Hi there, I as just wondering, I have involuntary movements sometimes. It is mainly my right pinky and my head turns to the right. It happens infrequently (about once per day each movement). When it is my pinky finger , it moves laterally (away from my hand ) in a vet unnatural movement that I couldn t duplicate if I tried. It almost always happens 3-4 times and then stops. The episode lasts about 4 seconds. When it is my head (more frequent than the pinky), I can feel it coming on and suddenly my head will jerk to the right really hard and then I get goosebumps. Are they something that I should be concerned about?
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012