Involuntary jerking movements, muscle weakness. Taking orap, encorate. MRI, CT scan normal. Treatment?

Doctor,I am XXXXXX 29 yrs old male, suffering from neuro health problem like involuntary jerk movements , muscle weakness , joint dislocation and pain throughout my body for more than 6 yrs. i consulted doctors and taken medicine like orap, encorate corono and lonazep for 2 to 3 months and due to some side effects ive stopped the medicines. All my scans like MRI, CT Scan and EEG is normal. Doctor said ur brain is weak.Some doctors said its not curable.. Pls tell me what type of problim is this..Is this curable ?... what type of medicine i need to take for permanent cure.. Pls give me a solution...
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012