Invisible mouth sores in the tissue of lip lining, tongue. Diagnosed with Graves Disease, high BP. Any ideas ?

I have experienced invisible mouth sores in the tissue of my lip lining and occasionally on my tongue ever since I took on a very stressful job about 18 months ago. They never go away completely. The dr and dentist have no idea what it is. I was also recently diagnosed with Graves Disease and high blood pressure for which I am currently on medication and seeing improvement. Can you help?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012