Inverted blackhead on breast. Suggestions for home treatment?

Hello, I am 57 year old female with a long standing inverted black head on the top of my left breast . There appears to be a tiny hole there, but when I squeeze, nothing comes out. A friend squeezed out a seemingly long (about 1/4 inch) of black material about one year ago. Consult w/ a dermatologist suggested a stamping out of the area which would require suturing and possible scar tissue . Any suggestions for home treatment. I am retired disabled and on fixed income. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013