Intrauterine fetus with cephalic presentation, fundal placenta. Is everything normal?

what is single live intrauterine fetus with cephalic presentation placenta: fundal,anterior grade:0 no placenta previa LIQUOR :adequate BPD:51mm\HC:183mm\AC:166mm\E.F.Wt=425+/-64gms\F.H.R=163bpm E.G.A=21 weeks 2 days L.M.P as per(EGA) 19/4/2012 E.D.D as per (EGA) 24/1/2012........this is my yesterday s scan report is every thing showing normal and my actual L.M.P is 25/4/2012 then what is my E.D.D IMPRESSION : A SINGLE LIVE INTRAUTERINE FETUS OF 21 WEEKS 2 DAYS+/-2WEEKS WITH CEPHALIC PRESENTATION AT THE TIME OF SCAN
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012